Sunday, April 14, 2013

the fairy that lives in my secret garden

I recently moved to a new home in SL and finally had the prims and environment to create a secret garden, something I've always wanted to do.  Here's a shot of a small part of it.  I am sure I'll do more because I love it so much.  Click here to see it bigger  http://www.flickr.com/photos/peaceedenflower/8647627824/lightbox/
 
 
 
Most of the things you see in the picture are from HPMD and I used Patron's Secret Garden Environmental Artefacts Kit for the walls and base. 
 
What I'm wearing
 
Yellow Dress from Boudoir
[Gos] Mesh Feet
.:Glamorize:. Faded Love Lips - Old Gold
"LoQ Hair" BerryJuice - Vanilla Blonde new at The Dressing Room Fusion
-Glam Affair- Diamonds on Eyes Gold
Deviance-sunset-Fairy Wings
Noodles - Daisy Crown Hematite - new at Bees Through The Seasons Event
[PM]Pixel Mode - Diamond Edt. Mesh Nails : Regular - new Hardcoat HUD out (it's awesome :))
[PM]Pixel Mode - Pearl Earrings - old group gift
Glam Affair - Amberly - Artic - Candy 04 BL