Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Everybody loves freebies, gifties, prezzies, Swag!  Go and get yours at .the event. HOLLYWOOD!  Everything I'm wearing, except my Bax group gift leggings and Lelutka group gift hair, is at .the event. for free in the swag bags you'll find at each store at the event.  Yay!
 
 
HOLLYWOOD SWAG!
Allure Mystique Ankle Boots
::Gabriel::Zebra Sunglasses(white)
Eyelashes -41- Hollywood *REDGRAVE*
I SVART I Jennifer Bag - Red Leather
Hawker's House JamBerry Mesh Flirt's On Leather Mini Skirt Ebony
Chop Zuey Paparazzi III Bracelet
sf design Brando cap colour change
Tres Beau "Belled" Necklace
Hawker's House UpTown Mesh Boyfriend Blazer n Tee Eiffel
{me.} Diva Wood Earrings
{{BSD Design Studio}}my  Ipad case- orange
Amacci ~ Branch Brown Image Eyes - Big
 
Group Gifts
BAX Ornament Leggings Enmeshed low waist
[LeLutka]-VENT hair - Pitch